01.09.2012


Tandoori Kona Restaurant
11700 Cambie Rd, Richmond | 604.279.9259

Tandoori Kona Restaurant on Urbanspoon

Every now and then K and I would like to indulge in some indian food. This restaurant was recommended to us by a friend, his words: " I come here almost every weekend"
I just have to say, we might end up seeing him here every weekend! They have the best butter chicken. <3

Upon our arrival, we were served this appetizer.
I don't know what you call this, but its chips with sweet chutney.
Super yummy Butter Chicken! 
The Matter Paneer was also very yummy, however the butter chicken was sweeter
The Paneer and Butter Chicken each came with a bowl of rice. I was so amazed by the rice, unlike chinese/ japanese rice, this rice is long and the ends always point upwards. Looks a bit like water lilies.


2 comments:

  1. oh I've been there before! Their food is sooooo good! And pretty big portions too :)

    ReplyDelete