March Topbox

I was actually supposed to get my Topbox in the mail last Friday, but I guess there was some complications in the process of delivery my Topbox to my house so I had to go pick it up at the post office today along with my Bhiner stuff.


Anyways here is what I got:


Aveda Carribean Therapy Body Cream - a rich body crime with Carribean mango cocoa butter and warm island aromas. The price for the full sized product is $42 (200ml) our sample from toobox is 25ml which is the perfect size for my bag! I'm really picky when it comes to hand cream just because I can't stand the sticky or oily residue and a lot of creams just gets soaked into my skin and disappears, in that case i don't see the point in using it at all because it didn't make a difference. With this one the addition of cocoa butter makes it really smooth and non-sticky, it doesn't have that oily feeling, and a little product goes a long way! I used 2 pea sized drops for both my hands. You know how some creams feel really smooth and nice until you start touching your legs or arms? You know.. Skin that you didn't apply the cream on! It feels weird like your hands are dirty. That's what I dislike! The scent is very gentle and doesn't hurt my nose.



Loreal Professional Mythic Oil - discover mythic oil - the beautifying nourishing oil for the Cleopatra in you! Full size: $26 (125ml) it says this product was made it France, I always have a thing for European products I live by hair treatments, oils and masks. Couple years ago my hair was badly damaged, long story but because of that I learnt to really take care of my hair. One thing I use in my hair routine is serums (oil form). This allows my hair to be smoother and less tangly making it easier to work with when I tie or comb through it. Loreal actually has a high end line of hair care called keratese which is really pricey, but it works wonders. in my experience no matter what you do dead hair is dead and can not be revived, in order for your hair to grow you have to get rid of the split ends. What i do is i trim my hair a little bit a month because as much as i want my hair to grow back faster i cant bare to see myself with a bob. Yes its that serious, but by doing so my hair has gotten a lot healthier and is growing back a lot faster, which means I can now trim more. Mythic oil is new to me so I will have to test this out in order to actually review it

Maskeraide hydrating facial sheet masks (I don't want to grow up) - Maskeraide is a unique line of super hydrating facial sheet masks created for fabulous lifestyles! Full size: $4.99/ sheet , $19 /4-pack This Mask claims to lift, firm and soften fine lines. I remember receiving one of these in one of the past topboxes... I still haven't tried it yet, the truth is, every time I go Asia I always stock up on masks, and now I have too much so I have to use them all before they expire and become waste.


Vera Wang - Lovestruck Floral Rush -  Lovestruck has bloomed! A sparkling floral bouquet that blooms with instant attraction. Full size : $79 (50ml), $105 (100ml) I've been a fan of Vera Wang ever since the original Princess came out. I'm a huge sucker for really sweet scents especially those with vanilla added to it. Lovestruck isn't a very sweet scent but rather a light floral scent. I feel like it is one i would wear all four seasons, something light enough for me to wear to work and yet seductive enough to get someones attention. It is definitely a very playful smell.


1 comment: