Another thing is that online shopping has a wider selection and there is no walking involved! You can do all your shopping in the comfort of your own home, besides a lot of the the clothing is manufactured in China anyways.
The only problem is, Taobao only sells to local buyers (from China) and it is very difficult for us (people outside of China) to buy their goods. So I did my research and I found Bhiner! I was suspicious at first because you can never be too safe when it come to dealing with money overseas, especially with people you don't know personally. This was back in July 2012, at the time I couldn't find any reviews on their service, but I noticed that they take Paypal as a form of payment. This I trust. Paypal has made online shopping much safer and easier for everyone.
So I went forward and bought my first batch of goods, I sent them to my friend's address in China, this way I can save on international shipping which adds up and can eventually get quite pricey. Bhiner charges a 5% service fee, it is the most affordable shopping agent and for what they do its totally worth it.
What I like about Bhiner is that they have Skype so if you have any questions you can easily get a hold of them through Skype, their online everyday, during working hours only of course (they need to sleep too).
Here is the procedure:
- Bhiner will make sure that the seller is reliable before you can place an order, if the seller is unreliable (little/no stars) you will not be able to add the item to your cart as it may be risky.
- When you place an order you will be asked to pay for your purchase and the local shipping fee before they ship it off to Bhiner.
- Once it has arrived at Bhiner, they will take a picture to show you, this is to make sure that the correct item you ordered has arrived.
- You will then be asked to pay international shipping fee, Bhiner has a shipping calculator on the side to calculate the rough estimate of how much international shipping will cost, the cost of international shipping depends on the company you want to use. (eg. FedEX, Airmail HK, DHL etc...)
- When your item arrives, you will be asked to go onto the Bhiner site to confirm that the package has arrived, rate/ give them comments etc.
This may seem like a long process but I like how Bhiner keeps me updated all the time. It makes me feel safe and worry free, I would strongly recommend their services if you are looking to buy goods from Bhiner. They are very fast paced too! International shipping via Airmail HK to Canada only take 4-7days.
For more information visit www.Bhiner.com.
Disclosure: All opinions are my own and 100% honest. This is NOT a sponsored post.